Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Summer is Here!!!!

Well I am not a very good blogger. But I will try again. Things are going fast a furious as always. Nellie is home and saving the day. She is working hard at the studio and reducing a lot of the stress. Lark and Emma are home some of the time. Lark has camp after camp scheduled and Emma has already spent 4 days in Las Vegas with Breanna. Reed & Jalee are spending the summer in Cedar and Jalee is being such a good wife and taking care of his broken collar bone ( I am glad she has that responsibility now). BettyJo is working hard at the bank and getting her hours of work in. Paige is amazing at the studio. She helps and saves me quite often. The kids are all doing great. The grandkids just keep growing and growing. Casey is Mr. Mom this summer. He is finished with school and waiting for nursing school to take applications in the fall for winter. Darryll and I are doing great. We are sneaking away to a Judicial Meetings in Fallon next week. I hope one day to be a great blogger but I just need to keep working at it.

1 comment:

  1. Shout out from Fallon! We loved seeing you guys. Stop by anytime.

    ReplyDelete